Welcome

Himla många stjärnor is a blog about a life, feelings, thoughts and inspiration - the name is in Swedish and means "heavenly many stars". I'm Maija, a 25-year-old daydreamer and nature-lover originally from the forests of Eastern Finland, nowadays mainly living in Stockholm, Sweden. All photos in this blog are taken by me and unedited (except resizing) if not otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired!

// ampsum@gmail.com && Hetki

Tuesday 13 January 2015

I wish..

Dear 2015. Please bring with you some more of these:

green plants and flowers / glitter \ stars / beautiful sunsets and breathtaking sunrises \ possibilities for some nice inner decoration / some beautiful pieces of jewellery / more books and time for reading \\ and: cute, fluffy, furry animals which I don't even reblog since if I got started with those... there would be no end!






pics via my Tumblr: maailmanvärit.

No comments:

Post a Comment