Welcome

Himla många stjärnor is a blog about a life, feelings, thoughts and inspiration - the name is in Swedish and means "heavenly many stars". I'm Maija, a 25-year-old daydreamer and nature-lover originally from the forests of Eastern Finland, nowadays mainly living in Stockholm, Sweden. All photos in this blog are taken by me and unedited (except resizing) if not otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired!

// ampsum@gmail.com && Hetki

Thursday 8 January 2015

Hopes & sounds


(Jon Hopkins - Open Eye Signal)

I just want to sail away, buy a one-way ticket to Peru, fight with myself. Finally do something meaningful. Need to find out what that would be for me - maybe that's my plan for the year 2015. Despite all the traveling and friends and good stuff last year, I was never totally happy, I never saw things clearly. And that's what I want to be and do this year. Not all the time of course, but mainly.


/ Kemiönsaari / Kimitoön, Finland, September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment