Welcome

Himla många stjärnor is a blog about a life, feelings, thoughts and inspiration - the name is in Swedish and means "heavenly many stars". I'm Maija, a 25-year-old daydreamer and nature-lover originally from the forests of Eastern Finland, nowadays mainly living in Stockholm, Sweden. All photos in this blog are taken by me and unedited (except resizing) if not otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired!

// ampsum@gmail.com && Hetki

Friday 9 May 2014

True fantasy

Oh, I would love to travel back to India, read the Moomin stories to children, try to tell them about countries far away there winters are so cold your eyelashes turn white when you breath and still it's warm inside the houses; where you won't have problems with finding clean water to drink; where you actually can hear the silence.

Not telling about that because I find it better but because I can imagine that sounds like fantasy to many, and is there something better than fantasy which is true?

No comments:

Post a Comment