Welcome

Himla många stjärnor is a blog about a life, feelings, thoughts and inspiration - the name is in Swedish and means "heavenly many stars". I'm Maija, a 25-year-old daydreamer and nature-lover originally from the forests of Eastern Finland, nowadays mainly living in Stockholm, Sweden. All photos in this blog are taken by me and unedited (except resizing) if not otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired!

// ampsum@gmail.com && Hetki

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dece: life changing clothing


Just got a package from Romania: my new tote bag and beanie from Dece arrived! I ordered them exactly two weeks ago, and I think two weeks delivery time for hand made products from a small brand is totally fine. The products will not only bring materialistic happiness to me, and look good, but also be good for the producers and the planet! As Dece's webpage says:

"In its work Dece is aiming to provide optimal work stability and financial sustainability within the organization. We want to consistently create employment for those who want to rise out of poverty. "
 "We aim to make both our customers and the environment feel good; we create items that are as carefully produced as possible to minimize the negative, ecological impact on the earth."
 

 So why haven't you already ordered your stuff from Dece?

No comments:

Post a Comment