Welcome

Himla många stjärnor is a blog about a life, feelings, thoughts and inspiration - the name is in Swedish and means "heavenly many stars". I'm Maija, a 25-year-old daydreamer and nature-lover originally from the forests of Eastern Finland, nowadays mainly living in Stockholm, Sweden. All photos in this blog are taken by me and unedited (except resizing) if not otherwise stated. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired!

// ampsum@gmail.com && Hetki

Monday 29 December 2014

Choker necklace cravings

What I hate about blogs is that they make me believe that I "need" things.. Right now, after Sandra posted about chokers, this is what I would like to order from Asos:


And another thing I hate: internet shops saying "free delivery for orders over €30.00, otherwise €3.00". And when I have products, which I really like and want to have or really need, for 28,75€ in my basket, I start to think "I really need to buy one more thing to get that free delivery". Therefore I end up paying at least 35€ for the whole order, with free delivery, and owning one thing that I really wouldn't have bought otherwise and maybe won't ever be using - instead of paying 31,75€ and owning only things that I really, really wanted to have or needed.

No internet shopping for me and my weak mind, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment